What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide that covers nearly ever bit of information you need to know about sciatica pain relief
- Learn the major causes of sciatica pain and thier effect on you
- Learn 4 critical keys to preventing your future sciatica bouts
- 4 critical keys to preventing your future sciatica bouts
- Learn how often to exercise to relieve sciatica symptoms
- Major causes of sciatica pain and thier effect on you
- How often to exercise to relieve sciatica symptoms
- Learn when to seek professional help for sciatica
- Learn 7 everyday tips for relieving sciatica pain
- 7 everyday tips for relieving sciatica pain
- When to seek professional help for sciatica
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Sciatica Pain Resource Guide scores 70.44/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.thesciaticapainresource.com/tips1/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $18.77.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: thesciaticapainresource.com you’ll also be taken through to thesciaticapainresource.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)